Credit for Study Abroad Courses

To request course approval for affiliate/non-WFU study abroad courses, follow the instructions provided by the Global Programs and Studies Office:

After completing the correct forms with your study abroad adviser, bring the forms, course description, and syllabus to Tribble C201 for review by the department’s representative.

Credit for Summer Study at Other U.S. Institutions

Information on transferring credit from other U.S. institutions can be found on the Registrar’s website:

Please ensure you obtain approval in advance of taking a course at another institution.

Division II Credit

Students enrolled at Wake Forest may not take literature courses in English at other institutions to satisfy Division II requirements.