Dr. Benjamin Keating
Assistant Teaching Professor, Writing
- PhD, University of Michigan
- MFA, University of California, Irvine
- BA, Kenyon College
Areas of Interest
- Composition and Rhetoric/Writing Studies
- Collaborative learning
- Language diversity and translingualism
- Professional writing
- Qualitative methods in writing research
Courses Taught at Wake Forest
- Essays and Memos and Reports—Oh My! Writing for College and Career: WRI 111
- The World is Yours: Identity & Power in Academic Writing: WRI 111
- “‘A Good Development Thing’: A Longitudinal Study of Peer Review and Authority in Undergraduate Writing.” Forthcoming, University of Michigan Press. 2018.
- “Mutual Adjustments: Learning From and Responding to Transfer Student Writers.” College English, 79.4. 2017. With Gere, A.R., Knutson, A., Silver, N., Toth, C.